Knitpro - Karbonz Interchangeable Knitting Needle Tips - Special Tips
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 40cm (16") length. Each tip measures 9 cm (4") and is to be used with cable of 20cm (8") length
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials €“ light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips €“ is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered €“ Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Customizable cable length
- Excellent for socks, and projects with high stitch counts
- Available in sizes 3.00mm (US 2.5) to 6.00mm (US 10)