NZ Fabrics & Yarn has a large selection of New Zealand designed, produced and themed products in stock including:
- Over 200 bolts of New Zealand-themed fabric
- A large selection of New Zealand yarns including those from boutique producers
- New Zealand designed and produced cross-stitch, embroidery and tapestry kits
- New Zealand fibre for felting spinning and weaving, including Possum Fibre
- Supplies and equipment for sewing, scrap-booking, felting, needlework, spinning and weaving
- A select collection of Australian fabrics and yarns
Come visit us in downtown Auckland; we are located close to the cruise, ferry, train and bus terminals, and an easy walk from Sky City and most major hotels. Bring your current project and stop by - we'd love to see you!
ANZAC Day Hours
We will be open 1-5 pm this ANZAC Day; the craft group will meet from 1-3 pm.
Classes and Groups
We have weekly craft groups on Monday and Wednesdays. We offer Learn to Knit, Learn to Crochet, and Learn to Spin classes each month. Please click on Classes & Groups for details.
Free* Shipping Worldwide when you buy over $200 NZD
Shipping will automatically be set to $0 once your cart reaches $200 NZD.
*Due to size and weight restrictions, additional shipping charges apply to all weaving looms, spinning wheels, blending boards and felting boards.