Chic & Simple Chunky Knits: Make Elegant Scarves, Bags, Caps, Blankets and More!
By Eriko Teranshi
Bring the hygge home with these chic and cozy chunky knits.
This book shows you how to use jumbo knitting needles and crochet hooks, or just your hands and arms, to create fun, trendy accessories for yourself and your home. Even if you're a beginner, this book is for you. Chunky knitting uses thick yarn, so it's easy to work with without worrying about being too precise. Although the knitting is quick and easy, the results are charming.
This book includes a wide variety of accessories, with 23 different projects, including:
- Up your infinity scarf game with a comfy cable knit neckwarmer
- A loose-knit beanie that's both cute and practical
- Multiple headbands to help you create the perfect hair accessories
- An oversized clutch to make your next night out a bit funkier
- A warm blanket to snuggle up with
- A cat bed for your fur child
Illustrated step-by-step lessons in the basics of hand/arm knitting, chunky knitting and chunky crochet take you through each project, while lifestyle images of the finished pieces provide inspiration.
Hardcver; 64 pages.