Needle Felting Teddy Bears for Beginners
Make 20 cute teddy bears with character using needle felting, from the authors of the Best Craft book 2021 "Needle Felting for Beginners"
Needle-felting is an easy and fun technique, requiring little in the way of expensive materials or equipment and award-winning authors Judy Balchin and Roz Dace show how to make 20 wonderful little teddy bears using this tactile technique.
Each bear measures around 4-5in tall and can be made in a matter of hours from a bundle of wool fibers, a felting needle and some carefully chosen embellishments. Each bear has its own special character, and they make ideal gifts and keepsakes for friends and loved ones. There's a pretty ballet bear, a cool Christmas bear, as well as a vintage bear, rainbow bear and cute baby bears.
• Detailed guidance is provided on the materials and equipment you need
• How to sculpt a basic bear; make your bears' paws, feet and faces; and how to really bring your bear to life by carefully positioning the nose, eyes and ears.
• The techniques are easy to learn and soon you will be designing and making bears of your own to keep or give.
• Each project is accompanied by clear, step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs
• Handy hints and tips throughout the book help the making process even easier.
With 18 bears to choose from, some with little friends to make as well, there is something for everyone in this delightful little book.
Softcover; 96 pages.