Aleene's Stop Fraying Permanent Fabric Adhesive
Keep fabrics and trims from fraying with Aleene’s Stop Fraying, a permanent fabric glue that’s great for fabric repairs, creating hems and seams, and gluing and sealing braids and trims! It dries clear, flexible and machine washable! Each bottle is 59 ML (2 ounces).
This glue works best on:
- Cording and braids
- Always test for best results
- Apply a thin coat onto frayed edges.
- While glue is wet, remove excess glue with a damp cloth.
- Let dry 24 hours to fully cure.
- Wait 7-10 days before washing.
Not dry cleanable.
Dry time will depend on how much glue was used and the temperature and humidity level in your area. A general dry time estimate for this glue is 34-42 minutes, based on testing with a 3-millimeter coating at 70-73 degrees Fahrenheit. Thicker applications will dry at a slower rate.