Funky Friends Soft Toy Pattern - Butch & Bella the Bulldogs
Butch is a boisterous British Bulldog whose bark is definitely worse than his bite. Bella is a sassy little French Bulldog that Butch met at a dog show in Paris - bien sûr! The bulldog stewing pattern has lots of bits and pieces so this is definitely an intermediate pattern.
Printed Softie Sewing Pattern includes:
- Ready to use sewing pattern (no need to resize)
- A colour photo of the completed Funky Friend toy
- A full list of material requirements
- Layout diagram
- Easy to follow instructions
The Butch & Bella Stuffed Animals Toy Sewing Pattern can be made from most types of fabrics including woven, non-stretch fabrics eg. cotton, cotton drill, flannelette, corduroy and quilting fabrics as well as knit, stretchy fabrics like fleece (of any type), velour and chenille.
- Body fabric (brindle/black) - 40x110cm / 16x43 inches wide
- Contrast fabric (beige/white) - 25x55cm / 22x10 inches wide
- White fabric - 15x55cm wide / 6x22 inches wide
- Black fabric - 15x25cm wide / 6x10inches wide
- 15-18 mm Craft Eyes
- Black, white, pink felt scraps for nose, teeth and tongue
- Embroidery thread for sewing toes
FINISHED SIZE: 33 cm (13 inches) long & 25 cm (10 inches) tall.
We Also Recommend
ABC Patterns Embroidery Kit for Children / Learners - Lamb with Bird