Calico Signature Teddy Bear Sewing Pattern
Calico has a cute smiley face and button arm and leg joints. Make Calico to celebrate a special event or celebration - new baby, christenings, weddings, parties, 21st birthdays and, of course, graduations. A unique, homemade, personalized bear will be cherished for years and years.
Printed Softie Sewing Pattern includes:
- Ready to use sewing pattern (no need to resize)
- A colour photo of the completed Funky Friend toy
- A full list of material requirements Layout diagram
- Layout diagram
- Easy to follow instructions
Calico (muslin) fabric. You can also use up your quilting scraps and spare buttons too. Customize your bears with highlights in any contrasting fabric, then add buttons and a ribbon to match.
- Main Fabric - 45cm x 110cm wide / 18x44 inches wide.
- Contrast Fabric - 25cm x 20cm wide / 10x8 inches wide.
- 4 large buttons for arms & leg joints - about 2 ½ cm/1 inch.
- Eyes - 2 small buttons - about 12mm/ ½inch for eyes (or craft eyes)
- Scrap of felt (or embroidery thread) for nose.
- Ribbon for around neck - 50cm/20 inches.Main fabric - 35cm x 110cm wide (14inches x 43inches wide)
Finished Size: 30 cm (12 inches) sitting; 40 cm (16 inches) standing.